Thanks for registering to use PowerExcel!
This is an introductory session on PowerExcel, with the goal of getting you started on using the "P&L Planning and Forecasting Model - Starter Pack".
At the end of this session, you will know how to do the following:
1. Creating a report by selecting a data set "slice" from the P&L Model
2. Entering and saving data into the P&L Model
3. Sharing data and collaborating with other PowerExcel users
4. Customizing the P&L Model
With these basic PowerExcel skills, you can leverage your existing knowledge in Excel and create more complex spreadsheet reports, plans, and forecasts.
There will be a Q&A portion at the end of the session to address any questions you may have.
We look forward to starting your PowerExcel Journey!
- Part 1: Software Installation is a pre-requisite to attend this session & ensure you gain maximum value from it.
- Please have your PowerExcel up and ready so you can apply what you are learning & we can support you should you have any questions.
- Registration is subject to approval & is dependent on attendance in Part 1 of the training. An email confirming your attendance will be sent to you.
- You are welcome to re-attend this session as you require however attendance approval is subject to availability. Priority will be given to new registrants.